Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ich habe in Muenchen angekommen!!

Hey guys!

I survived the flight and the first few days, subsisting mainly on granola bars and Schnitzel until I can find some dishes to buy. I didn't take any pictures on the flight or anything, but I did take some today!


If that up there didn't work, you can check out the photos at this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/gordon.cline/MuenchenFirstWeek?authkey=Gv1sRgCPPP9v613qSw8QE&feat=directlink


Whew! it's been a busy couple of days! I got started on the paperwork for my Aufenthaltserlaubnis, or residence permit, and picked up my monthly U-Bahn pass, so I can go pretty much anywhere in Munich now. I took a walk in the Englischer Gartens today and stopped by the biergarten unter die Chinese Tower (remember that? I got a picture of it). Then I did some grocery chopping, and now here I am passing it all along to you good people.

That's about it for now. Tschuess!

2 comments:

  1. effin a! i love buying hamburgers in my lab coat!!!! dude, if you come across any bad ass shirts, buy it and send it to me. i will pay you for shipping and the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like a very long worded adventure so far! Aufenthaltserlaubnis?? Really?? I think you made that up. Glad you made it there safe :) Oh, and what's schnitzel?

    ReplyDelete